Posts by Brunogol
17 posts total, newest first.
GunZ God Modin Gunz Hacks - If u dont know how to use wpe dont post here
If u have intelligent questions post here or add me in MSN ( bruno_cvel@hotmail.com )
IT WORKS CAN SOMEONE POST HERE THAT IT WORKS IF I TELL NO ONE WILL HEAR ¬¬GunZ God Modin Gunz Hacks - Gunz God Mod
Tools>
WPE PRO ( same used to hack WarRock)
GunzFuckv3.dll( put a link to download)
Runnable
Brain
god mod.flt(i put a link to download
DLL injector
________________________________________________Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGHin General Game Hacking - IM NOT BANNED ...
I WAS PLAYNG GOOD THEN I ExITED WHEN I WAS TO PLAY AGAIN I GOT THIS ERROR I DONT USED HACKS
im so sad i want to play this little game :mad:Gunz Bypassin Gunz Hacks - this hack is a DLL INJECTOR it injects the gunzfuck,gunzfuck disable the protection and so you cold use what hacks u want =]
Try to be creative,read the warrock tutorial is like the same thing here,using wpe pro, cheat Gunz Bypassin Gunz Hacks - great post =] this hack is very usefull to who know how to use it =] :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.