Posts by HIKAKIN
25 posts total, newest first.
DyeAssist V2in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I tried the undetect version only and it went undetected the entire time I used it (10-20 minutes) on the NA version of Vindictus.Pie's Bind V 2.0 [NA]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dominicdg4;5825041]hmm, can i have a question, i used pubconsole before the update and got my bind set but i accidentally change the configuration of the game so the binds are gone, i try to use Pie's bind but my Clothing modsin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [quote=rynax;4989044]There everything should work! :party:
HIKAKIN let me know which part(s) don't work. This seems to be a persistent problem for some CN outfits.[/quote]
Didn't work on any.
Edit: Still need to test Clothing modsin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [quote=rynax;4987704]Sorry I couldn't test it. It's hard to find a random cleric running around with full Split set :p. It should work but if for any reason it doesn't, tell me what part or parts don't.[/quote]
I will Clothing modsin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - Class: Cleric
Outfit: https://picasaweb.google.com/113686140302726385788/ClericFashion#5639846253509836754 cl_earring_a01
I'd like it to replace the Light Blue Split costume.
Edit: If it's to much work I'd at least like
Showing the 5 most recent posts.