Posts by THE HACK
10 posts total, newest first.
Guns Byte Groupsin Warface Discussions & Help - it works in the create a class menu and inside the training but when i join a server it resets back to the weapon before the changes and then when i go back to the training or to the create a class menu the changes are sOne Hit Kill 100.K XP Trainer V-32in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - By saying "One Hit Kill" you mean that I will kill by a single bullet?ob2 zOMBIESin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - true... so true...MSR TO INTERVENTION ( with sound)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - I would also really appreciate it if someone will be able to do it!!! And also can someone make some textures or custom camos for Call of Duty: Black Ops II Multiplayer!!!NukeCraft 24/7 Factions PVP mcMMOin Minecraft Server Advertising - Also if you join then tell me what should I change so that my server will be successful. :-D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.