Posts by dumblet
103 posts total, newest first.
Labyrinth Leveling Botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - it should, but i haven't played for a while so, idk
but it should lmaoSinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=DanK;4871507]Just modify danksole.ini to match his SinBots binds... I don't recommend using danksole.ini as it comes without personalizing it (THATS THE POINT OF DANKSOLE) :) I just threw in some commands on keySinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - can i ask for 1 more thing?, a danksole bind setup for ur binds? :D if able?
if not i'll try to do it my self but if u can it'd be GREAT, lol,,
thanks for the great releaseSinBotv2.2 (5 Map Pack)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Zaiakunokami;4846467][/quote]
I used a pixel check on the health bar for that one (Boat is being launched... delay)
once the health bar goes away, the boat is successfully started :DC++in Vindictus Help - I only saw this one
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindictus-tutorials/340685-base-vindictus-no-source-sdk-required.html
and even still, i'm a beginner of beginning part, like.. my question is, would anyone guide me on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.