Posts by Piyo
74 posts total, newest first.
[NA] Selling CHEAP GOLD, +5% Bonus on Top!in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 Thanks again.So, that Nexonin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=110;6115017]alright, gonna take it later today
And my post history? o.0[/QUOTE]
No, this account's. I just kind of borrowed one and posted without looking at it.
And thanks, I know most of us have been trying tSo, that Nexonin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=110;6114904]you posted this on east with your ign btw, lol[/QUOTE]
I don't even care.
Take this sur.vey too tiny url.com/vinderptus2
Edit: Oh, this person's account has a gross post history. Oh well, nothing I So, that Nexonin Vindictus Discussions - http://tiny url.com/vinderptus
remove space, lol dodging censors.
Go go go.
It's an unofficial satisfactory derpvey made by a Volunteer Forum mod. K have fun.[EAST] & [WEST] [SELLLING] +15 Items! Only $200 per item!in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Does exactly as posted and can be trusted.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.