Posts by J3R
20 posts total, newest first.
@school should gay guys be allowed toin Flaming & Rage - I don't have a problem with some "mild" P.D.A., but when people just start full blown making-out and grab-assing like they're about to fuck, yeah I have a problem.1000 things minecraft has taught us.in Minecraft Discussions - 551: Even though normal spiders and blue cave spiders look the same size, cave spiders like to crawl through tiny ass holes and rape me...increasing minecraft's allocated RAMin Minecraft Help - I'm using the launcher kingagnostic has on the hacks page. i'm trying to use the .bat thing but it has two errors: cannot create java virtual machine. and fatal error.
.bat thing
EcHo off
javaw -Xmx1500M -Xms1024MLauncher with name changer in .jar formatin Minecraft Discussions - thanks so now im gonna go do that.
Edit: that's the one I already have. I need a .jar version of it.Launcher with name changer in .jar formatin Minecraft Discussions - I currently have a launcher that you can change you name with and force update, BUT it is in .exe. I was hoping someone could write one up in .jar format since I have zero coding skills. I can live without the force upda
Showing the 5 most recent posts.