Posts by Shiro583
56 posts total, newest first.
Account issues, would appreciate help.in Vindictus Help - Still looking for assistance, would super appreciate any help you guys can offer. :)Account issues, would appreciate help.in Vindictus Help - [quote=BlakkRaven;5088689]if you have the email you can click ont he "?" next to the password box on any nexon site to manually change your password, nexon emails you a link, you click, and BOOM new password for ya.
iAccount issues, would appreciate help.in Vindictus Help - [quote=Das Face;5087897]
You and me have a common problem, and I used a fake Birthday and Last Name.... it sucks... I should've thought more before creating my account.[/quote]
This doesn't really help either of usAccount issues, would appreciate help.in Vindictus Help - -_- I've tried the crackers that google lists, that's why I'm asking for a recommendation from someone. 50% of the crackers that I have tried are out of date, other 50% just don't work.
Sorry, if I came off as lazy or Account issues, would appreciate help.in Vindictus Help - [quote=KSSNGiver;5087113]Yes, the birthday cracker actually works. But you need the EMAIL that you registered with..[/quote]
I still have the e-mail that I registered with, but none of the crackers I have used worked
Showing the 5 most recent posts.