Posts by cicala
83 posts total, newest first.
30 days 100% AC andXp boost over on Steamin User Services - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9707214]
http://store.steampowered.com/app/312000/
Press Install Game and ...[/QUOTE]
Region based.. unfortunatelyESP Updatedin User Services - [QUOTE=nomadrj;9698205]just played 5 hours straight, no ban[/QUOTE]
bans depend on hoow many reports the player is getting.NoSwayOnGrenadeAttackin User Services - [QUOTE=imsonub;9695391]Hey! Bro For your other two hacks on a site I can not say I've made videos for and put them on youtube! (Masskill)&(Wallhack)[/QUOTE]
thx... thx for nothing
EDIT: who uses masskill... even with eNo Weapon Sway On Grenades...in User Services - I don't think its really needed, the aim fuction on my end for nades doesnt have noticeable sway... I didn't notice it till this thread was posted. And this is when hacks are on and off.nokitaGRO - NoRecoilin User Services - Whats with this new influx of complaining people.
The banhammer happened because people got reported a minimum of twice, its dependent on how you were playing... the bans arent IP based, but I have a dynamic IP so I am
Showing the 5 most recent posts.