Posts by Ch40zz-C0d3r
831 posts total, newest first.
Ammo & Ammo in Magazines Addressesin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=HaruShots;10635395] Known values?? What values? ch40zz_C0d3r[/QUOTE]
Its easy to find but it wont help you anything without enough reversing skills you wont be able to change the value.
It is stored as 4*4 bytes Ammo & Ammo in Magazines Addressesin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=HaruShots;10634068] iphei99 I can't find the health address. It maybe possible to find just try your best ! The ammo address do work just change value the shoot once and reload.[/QUOTE]
Its encrypted...
*Hint* IWORKING BUT.......in Blackshot Help - That happens when you have no clue what you are doing.
Im doing this through code and I bypassed the checks (there are 2 checks and 1 dif check I didnt havr to bypass but you have to for this file mod stuff)
Theres no waDISCONNECTION_BY_HACK ADDRESSin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - You cant bypass the current heartbeat this easy[Garena BlackShot] Totalitem.bsv BYPASS+ BIGHEAD + Aimbotin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=romnel12guia;10541827]I suggest that there should be a hotkey for Aimbot and chams toggle.. so we can turn the aimbot OFF/ON as well as the chams[/QUOTE]
This is no real memory hack, this is a shitty file modific
Showing the 5 most recent posts.