Posts by daxthenuke
39 posts total, newest first.
(▒) AlertPay and MB (▒) Skaarss Ultimate Steam Shop (▒) AlertPal and MB (▒)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have add u, im online now, but u are not.Steam accountin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Im not active on this site a lot, but in long time in tradeing so i may give u mine opinion.Do u wish to acept it is up to u! So only game that worth on that acount are
Black Ops = ~10$ ( New rus keys are around 20-25 $BUYING L4D2 KEY ONLY PLEASEin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I have Legit Steam Gift of Left 4 Dead 2. Will sell u for 10 $ if im not late bobo(▒) AlertPay and MB (▒) Skaarss Ultimate Steam Shop (▒) AlertPal and MB (▒)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - How much is cheapest Cs 1.6? And is there any discount for buyng more acounts at once?Dead Island Key 1€ Very Cheaps Pays By PayPalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I that keys, for steam , or origin, or for what?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.