Posts by apprenticeCS
9 posts total, newest first.
CocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - So is there any known reason why items such as ballistas/trebs/workbenches spawned don't work?
I'm new to the game, looked through the items list, set up a treb to fire into the sea, couldn't use it. Wondered if that'CocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - Well i got it working, shame nothing I spawn is usable. I don't seem able to use workbenches etc when this is on.CocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=.Zer0;10348433]Hm if you are using the bought version make sure that on every restart of the game you do the select again so you pick up the right process.
There should popup a encode message with that you will knCocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fisheyed;10348427]You're prolly using a pirated version of the game - that causes some problems with some injectors. Don't ask me why - but i tested it positive against the original.[/QUOTE]
I'm not using piratedCocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - I've read through this thread and it seems this is still working, however I'm not getting any menus or esp working.
I logged into a community server and then injected CocaColaAEuro.dll and nothing happens when I press d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.