Posts by Broderick
100 posts total, newest first.
No Recoil Universal Help...in Visual Basic Programming - Just adjust the current mouse position while the LMB is held down?
pseudocode
while (lmb is down)
{
get current cursor position (x,y)
set current cursor position (x, y - amount) // adjust the Y coordinate by aProgram to solve resultant vectors?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Virtual Void;6818890]
Create 2 magnitude variables
Create 2 degree variables
Create 2 component variables
create resultant magnitude variable
create resultant direction variable
Find the X component of the resu[Open Source] Injection Library - C#in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Looks amazeballs. I bet you have a massive penis.Radject - New age injectionin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=rommel18329;6790674]What mode do u use for a normal hack? CB
Like what type of injection do u do?[/QUOTE]
I'd start with Standard Injection. If your hack is getting detected, try using Manual Map. Using Manual MaVisual basic helpin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=xFishx;6787416]My.Settings.History.Add(Browser.Url.ToString)
How come this is not freakin working? I have History as a System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection and it says "Object reference not set to an in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.