Posts by Drtro
3,085 posts total, newest first.
Help Me Finish My Buildin Hardware & Software Support - Nooooooooooo. =[ I don't play video games. Unless Minecraft counts towards needing a gaming PC. boh1
Pretty much just an overall quality PC. I'm chosen with the Mobo and CPU. Alen & Reece already helped with that a coupHelp Me Finish My Buildin Hardware & Software Support - Getting 2 secured credit cards in the next few weeks whenver they come in the mail. Both have a $1,500 limit.
Help me finish this. /mmz Cooling, PSU, Case, Monitor, etc.
M (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?British Comedyin General - I got diarrhea now. BrbEOCin General - I had a few cool teachers. Most were old pricks.Radio Stationin General - It's pretty cool..
I haven't downloaded the app but it seems to be pretty popular.
---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------
Jelli for Radio Stations | Jelli (http://noise.j
Showing the 5 most recent posts.