Posts by miegalius
67 posts total, newest first.
How to edit config.cfg to alter binds?in Vindictus Help - Okay, thanks for the information. Tomorrow it is :)How to edit config.cfg to alter binds?in Vindictus Help - I can't do it manually? How did pie do it then? :/How to edit config.cfg to alter binds?in Vindictus Help - Hey. I remember that there was a way to edit binds without a console some time ago. I want to know if we can still do it. I'm playing on EU version and using pie's binds but I want to play with sound and the graphics set[EU] selling Gamescom-codes for ingame GOLDin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - so what offer would be "realistic" to you?BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - :( you're from germany yet you're making hacks for US version. traitor! haha, do you have any plans of making one for the yuros too?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.