Posts by buzzzboy
134 posts total, newest first.
STEAM Account with 103 Games ($1,845.34 Value)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I don't mean to self-bump here, but if you're confused why I have such little post count and high rep, this is also my account. buzzzboy and lolplus15 = same guy.Enhancement rune exploit - Make your own +15in Vindictus Tutorials - unless they figured it out 1st by themselvesEnhancement rune exploit - Make your own +15in Vindictus Tutorials - [QUOTE=dewdew;5774904]Me too. Then the sellers came. Too much detail arose. Nexon became aware. Hope died right there.[/QUOTE]
Do you think you could still do it with your other method, if they ever patch or re-vamp theEnhancement rune exploit - Make your own +15in Vindictus Tutorials - dewdew you asshole. I still had hope for +15 dragon...Chance to get my old VIP console FOR FREE <:in Vindictus Discussions - So can you post one in each page then? :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.