Posts by Doeetright
137 posts total, newest first.
permanent bind helpin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Koios;3974788]No sir your post is pointless. I seemed to be the only one with that problem in the thread and i checked all 19 or so pages so will you please refrain from your petty insults your unhelpfultrollness permanent bind helpin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Koios;3974317]I did the permanent bind method and now when ever i launch the game i get blackscreen[/quote]
Then go to the thread where all the info and help is and look there... Don't create new help threads Permanent Binds (Commands without the console)in Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=Koios;3974237]After all this i got black screen did i do something wrong?[/quote]
Nope, sounds like it's working perfectly... /sarcasm...
Go through and read each step carefully, if you still can't figure iThis is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Jokohama;3961743]Too bad huh, Doeetright? :([/quote]
It's not soo bad, in fact it's nigh comical... I had one account (That I did most of the playing on) that I spawned 1 dev item and a few misc items it got banEvie Build'sin Vindictus Discussions - Since atm item creation is nerfed, anyone know the best way to build a scythe Evie starting from scratch (AP reset and what not)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.