Posts by mikeal222
11 posts total, newest first.
Abel09 Working Zombie Hack V7 for MPGH! (Works after Patch!+No errors!)(18/11/2011)!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Abel
Me win 7 64 bits ,
I use a three injectors - doesnt work
I turning on cf 10 times and doesnt work
I dont know what is it...Crossfire Pub V1 { After Newest Patch }in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - OK than you i test your method i hope it work:)
Im from poland my english is not perfectly:D
Edit :
Dont work i dont have anny message I use Finject.... i dont know what is..Crossfire Pub V1 { After Newest Patch }in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Dont working to me:
Win 7 64 bits
What injector you use i use three inejctors and doesnt working please help:)Expert's First Hack V1 Only For ZM....CHECK IT OUTin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - DONT WORKING.Abel09 Working Zombie Hack V7 for MPGH! (Works after Patch!+No errors!)(18/11/2011)!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Abel read my post and help me i want test it:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.