Posts by yury455
6 posts total, newest first.
Runescapein General Gaming - yeah what u have tried is hex that way is interesting tho lol. might try it.
i kno that gfx sux its tru thats y i call it my waste of time game.
But if u actualy make a HAK 4 it u will atract HUGE trafic + u can prBF2 stat hack?in General Game Hacking - Is there a way to hack BF2 stats? I have BF2 and BF2:SF and i would like 2 find out?Runescapein General Gaming - lol hey comon lmao :(
Try and hack it though and letss c how big of a chalange it will be 2 yall :p
Many have atempted no1 has suceeded tho :(
Hex doesnt work btwRunescapein General Gaming - I jsut waste time beetween the FPS games =)Runescapein General Gaming - Hey can you hack it?
I heard some talk about a java decomplifier and a making ure own private world...
any ideas were 2 start?
I can make my own macro that's prety much as far as i got lol. Bots are detectable and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.