Posts by CamxxCore
24 posts total, newest first.
[ZM] Instant Prestige (Not A Release]in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Ok congrats.. you figured out how to update the source code that was made public almost a year ago. There is nothing OG about this. Someone was nice enough to share some source code with you and you turn around and sell BO4 Recovery Service?in Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=qwertyr;14239263]lmao if cod doesn't save prestige and level serverside when it was released in 2018 i'd be surprised. Wouldn't risk wasting money on this w/e method they use is a easy ban.[/QUOTE]
You over- esMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=minichibby;14001459]How does it affect others?[/QUOTE]
Best not say so someone with nefarious intentions might get some ideas.MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=wilianwrech;14000971]If your git nickname is the same as here and the project name is PatchIWNet, I've tried it and it does not work for hosting, it only works on other lobbies.[/QUOTE]
I wasn’t going to maMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=wilianwrech;13997589]I just used Liberation, hosting matches with cool mods like iSnipe, Hiden & Seek and Gun Game, most people liked, a few months later I got VAC banned, but I did not care about it, because I wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.