Posts by emlorp
130 posts total, newest first.
Many Exe not showing up on launchin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - I'll check the versions of them all and find out I know I got CE 6.2 but the others I don't rememberMany Exe not showing up on launchin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Many of the trainers people release here tend to not seem very friendly with Windows 8 even if i run things in ANY compatibility mode Help on this would be appreciated as not only trainers do this but various things not MW2 RapidKnifeV2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=alex606516;5817735]Wow this section needs more threads this is from 2010 :p[/QUOTE]
Its not that they need new things because if you think about it if this is from 2 years ago and still works no need for anythiThis game is beastin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - [QUOTE=Abprat1;5815328]can we get some hacks for it :D[/QUOTE]
you the kinda people i do not like at all... the game just comes out and your already like gimme the hacks im a no life noob who cant play a minute legit.
Dreambotin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Okay lemme point out Detected isnt patched it means the game can DETECT and kick or ban block whatever but means it still can work.... PATCHED on other hand means it wont work any longer so now you know yes detected it w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.