Posts by chrisz2000
2 posts total, newest first.
How to Make a D3D Hack For Combat Arms?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=Skaterforeva1;8415049]Wrong section.
/on topic Download one of the newer bases and look threw it and see what everything does.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the wrong section boh2
And Thanx, Ill take a look :)How to Make a D3D Hack For Combat Arms?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Hey guys obinobi here, I have decided to move away from WarRock Hacks and start working on Combat Arms hacks. I need a quick description of the basics of the D3D for combat arms. I would also like a base of some sort(I hWeapon Skinsin WarRock Skinning - Hey guys, I'm obinobi and I'm back with a different account. Anyways, does anyone know if it is possible to edit the skins of weapons. For example, make a gold edition of the colt or m24. Any kind of weapon editing inclu
Showing the 3 most recent posts.