Posts by *M*
140 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends Zoom Hackin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=alkocur;14095484]any zoom hack works in Nexus Blitz?[/QUOTE]
Pretty busy atm, for now you can use this hack (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1408961), tick option extras and use FOV to zoom out.
LoL Camera Tool 2.3 ((Zoom || FOV || Camera Rotation || Fly Camera || Third Person))in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=marco8686;14094460]how can I use the blitz on nexus tool?[/QUOTE]
Pretty busy atm, you can tick the option to activate extras then use FOV to zoom out:
https://i.imgur.com/DnaGI3n.jpgLeague of Legends Zoom Hackin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=3bd0u;14080271]Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Welcome
[QUOTE=DemianNgo;14085689]nexus is not working idd, would be awesome if it can get worked in nexus blitz[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=alkocur;14085670]nexus blitz not work?why[/QUOTE]
League of Legends Zoom Hackin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=naamakala1234;14069190]i know it works on others, that's why i'm puzzled why it doesn't work for me, im using the old camera tool 2.0 atm and that one works just fine[/QUOTE]
I can use teamview to diagnose the prLeague of Legends Zoom Hackin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=naamakala1234;14068874]No error, just closes my client. I can reconnect normally but if I open this while in game at any time it closes my client.[/QUOTE]
Something else is at play on your system then sorry, this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.