Posts by TheWhite
54 posts total, newest first.
JME menu with necromancy debugin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - hurr i wann b coo so i relees priv cheeetInfinite Usage of any Item that has an Animationin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have found a long time ago an exploit to use any item with an Animation infinitely due to Cancel Current Action, i recently saw someone posted something similar to my Method but apparently it is patched.
I decided to No more new hacks for gmod?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Gotta hold down the Block... When the block is Hot.Gmod Bypassesin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I'll bypass your butt with my Dick.How to UNBAN yourself from G.A.C and make garry pissedin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - He's very smart, his intelligence levels are through the rocks! A staggering amount of Intelligence.
But seriously though, this is moronic.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.