Posts by VpChris
118 posts total, newest first.
Selling LTG | CANA |High quality accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=RealHighz;9911973]Hoping you haven't sold this yet! I am back but still studying! I have try to find some time to talk to you about the deal![/QUOTE]
I haven't sold it yet, but I won't be available this Friday Selling LTG | CANA |High quality accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - BumpppppppLooking For Combat Arms NA account!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - add me on skype and we can discus it. vpchris95Selling LTG | CANA |High quality accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still sellingLooking For Combat Arms NA account!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=RealHighz;9907486]Maybe.. How many perms?[/QUOTE]
You should take a look at my thread im selling my LTG, ( 3 star general) I think you would be very interested in it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.