Posts by VfatalV
17 posts total, newest first.
DMHv0.2.1 | NA Only | XP Vista 7 Combat Arms Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very nice.Flameswor10's Universal Crosshair Hack [v1.1] (DirectX 9)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thank you very much for this.1000 things that Modern Warfare 2 taught usin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Learn to troll
Quickscope
BackflipSteady Aim is better for QuickScoping or just NoScoping?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I've always thought that it just helped with no scoping, which it does but it's good to have clarification on it, thanks.Beginner montages.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Hey check out my montages, I'm making more and I'm in the process of making another one right now I'm new to making them, but if you like please subscribe.
YouTube - wKdxJdizZzy's Channel (htt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.