Posts by BlackRows
50 posts total, newest first.
Dungeon Defenders 2 hackin General Game Hacking - As far as I am aware, the game is rather untouchable to hex editors. All information is really server side so you would have to intercept the packets before they get there. Just changing the sell value for an item won't Pirate Perfection v14 - All Credits to Himin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Wardoxx;9598956]Well i deleted the files but it still shows up in game![/QUOTE]
I deleted and guess what. Everything still works. Not the hack its self so you must be doing it wrong.Pokemmo Macro Botsin Other MMORPG Hacks - Id quite like to collect your completed collective works.
Cheers in advancePokeMMO - LevelBotEssentialsin Other MMORPG Hacks - For the people saying [QUOTE]I downloaded it and it doesn't work[/QUOTE]
you are to stupid to be here, read the thread before you download -_-
OUT DATED <- for those who are still stupid enough to download somethinWhat's going on in the game?in WarZ Discussion - pass worded servers are pretty good.
There is a nice pile of work for the devs to really fix up but for something to do its alright. Doesn't do all the things it boasted about but you should already know this. I think t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.