Posts by Almightynub
572 posts total, newest first.
My First Montage :)in Combat Arms Montage - Definitely Ghost aim + overediting and weird wobble. Terrible.Signature Tutorialin General - So I remember someone having a very large picture of a tutorial on making signatures that a mod would link whenever you do the signature competition. If someone could please link me that, it would be great. Sorry if thisim one lucky guyin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Biggboi16;6310578]I don't play like a camper, campers get no High amount of kills per game. I don't only use this gun I do have a backpack with other guns in it so u can but that "this gun is made for camping" craCan We Get Some Originality?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Enjoi;6303616]1. M.O.A.B. is already in MW3
2. Hackers would be abusing the crap out of it
3. Gay as shit anyway[/QUOTE]
Sarcasm man :)Can We Get Some Originality?in Combat Arms Discussions - Give them ideas to put a moab in.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.