Posts by Mike7663
96 posts total, newest first.
Trading Warrock Level 21 For RSin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys, I have a level 21 on Warrock with a 1.44 KDR ((Not too great, I know)) I want to trade him for a Runescape account. I'm honestly not asking for a high level or anything. Just post what you got and we'll work ouTragic News.in News & Announcements - I'm Atheist, I don't believe in the bullshit of hellTragic News.in News & Announcements - [quote=Diisasta;605180]Plus if it were to be true, it would be on CNN that a plane crashed and killed a few back to North America and give it's condolences[/quote]
Yep, that's why this isn't trueDays without hacks :( Statusin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Because ********* doesn't let you buy 1 month! Those greedy bastardsTragic News.in News & Announcements - [quote=joshua2222;604194]You idiots, hes dead. Last year it was over by april 12:00 a.m. you guys are idiots. ITS REAL.[/quote]
Hey, don't be calling people idiots over this, just because they don't know the truth doe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.