Posts by HackerUnderground
9 posts total, newest first.
CoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.07in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I hope all will get a ban :D i hate Cheater i use 1 time a cheat but now i dont use it and pls dont use Cheats Online
Aiw team fix that xDCoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.05 [Leeched]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I am banned :( for 3 Days xD
Dont UseAlterIWNet Script Compilation Update 8/25/11in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Hey
Can some one Help me my Problem
When V_OnOff = 1 and V_OnOff 2 (Active) thenV_OnOff = 0
I need that Code for Autohotkey pls Help me
Edit. I Got it :)AlterIWNet Script Compilation Update 8/25/11in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - 1. Go to you MW2 Floder then /players/config_mp.cfg
2. Search for "yawspeed" and make the Value to "1000"
Then:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8003/unbenannt2kopiel.png
Script:
VirusTotal (http://www.virustotAlterIWNet Script Compilation Update 8/25/11in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Make a Templer Shot Script whit yawspeed i Try to make that
€: I have make a Script Whit Temper + 360 Freakie + Slient need that ? i Up it for you if you like :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.