Posts by iVeNoMx3
27 posts total, newest first.
Need help finding a Vindictus injectorin Vindictus Help - [quote=VpChris;3977412]As the title says i need help findign an injecotr that works i cant seem to find any here on the forums and have no better luck when looking for them outside of Mpgh if anyone can help me i would vhInject (I Take no credit for this)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Flemmy;3974103]The download links are down.[/quote]
they are not down, i put a period between the word media and fire just remove it...New Console(works on the latest patch)[Hell_Demon]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Flemmy;3974065]What injector can I use, because every injector I've tried so far, Vindictus detects it.[/quote]
their is an injector in the tutorial section if ur having problems with the one provided by hell_dCommandsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=undernorma;3971421]xD; I'd suggest the same thing every technician has ever told me, "Restart your computer."
I really don't know what to tell ya. My binds are fine. I've been on since I replied earlier and notCommandsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=undernorma;3971274]Binds work fine :O Let me get on Vindi and see about consoles.
Has anything happened today in the way updates O.o?[/quote]
well no i even replaced the .hfs file and then started game again and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.