Posts by ploko
6 posts total, newest first.
What about D3D texture moddingin WarRock Skinning - And there it is !!! Fully working mod for weapons. Only the weapon is modded :) I used a simple PrimitiveCount feature, it means that in DrawIndexedPrimitive, when the PrimitiveCount is the same that the modding weapon, Get used weaponin WarRock Hack Source Code - Hello all
For a hack, I would like to know which weapon is the player holding. I heard about the WeaponPointer but I don't find out how to use it… :/ Anyone would help me ? :)
ThanksWhat about D3D texture moddingin WarRock Skinning - My work is almost done !
There is a screenshot :
96462
Now I need to find the correct vertices/stride to apply the texture only to the weapon, and after I could try to check what is the current weapon used, and seWhat about D3D texture moddingin WarRock Skinning - Sure I would have tried, if I only found where are the models located xDWhat about D3D texture moddingin WarRock Skinning - Probably… But don't there are recent D3D hacks that work ? If so, they use a valid D3D hook…
BTW, is there a way to get the old weapon models, such as AW50F, M24, M4A1, MP5… Back ? Just like on Korean
Showing the 5 most recent posts.