Posts by qtimporta
248 posts total, newest first.
Gnoll Cheftain hood.in Vindictus Discussions - Keep the hood, bring me the girls.which hack are able to hack with WIN7 64in Vindictus Help - It doesn't rely on the OS ur computer is running. Unless, of course, you can't run the injector to enable them.Faster Break Offsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=element72;4630418]Yes but try to keep it on the DL... my hint is sticky_bomb_lvl2[/quote]
Nice to know ;)Favorite New Feature of ep8?in Vindictus Discussions - They should let us link our stuff in the inventory with the marketplace search field. Like if I still need 1 Thor Inner Mouth (not that I do thanks to hacking XD) just I dunno Shift+Click the stack of items I do have andThese scrolls in game yet ?in Vindictus Help - When you can OHKO or not be killed... defense is not a priority.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.