Posts by dcomicboy
24 posts total, newest first.
Where can i get some nitto hacks?in General Game Hacking - ^^^patched tho, even if u change window title and exe name...u can still get bannedMyYearbook Lunch Money Hackin Social Game Hacks & Trainers - [quote=Remorse;4413298]Pretty funny to imagine taking your opponents' lunch money tehe[/quote]
Have no idea lol the replies after they gain 50,000,000 (that's the max u can get from single game) are hillariousMenu/Hack Showoff Thread!in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=pashak;4408697]i wasn't even talking to you /daum[/quote]
Im supercarz...im only replying cuz I wanna get this thread to1000 replies lolMy Hotkey Source (server crasher and remote kill!)in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Im not a leecher, and my ban reason has nothin to do with this source code...some asshole was putting vulgarous things in my sig changer, and they need me to take down my sig...although, how am I gonna do that if I can'tRez Mergerin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Gaz;4418914][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Super is the only one who knows how to make 3d chams -.-[/quote]
3d chams were done via hex editing, I did not make then, gtboy4 did. It was 1 of the first s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.