Posts by Macatida501
78 posts total, newest first.
Any new MAS Trainers?in Metal Assault Hacks - I think man, since when the MetalAssault out of Open Beta, all hacks are detected and today also never saw any hack for this game ..
At least here on MPGH never seen hack for Metal! I hope I helped ^^ /herpBoora se revoltar com os gringos.in Combat Arms Brazil Discussions - [quote=Alessandro10;4497428]
Capevaldo se eu falar quem começo com este preconceito vc nao vai acreditar![/quote]
E quem foi? boboboboHelpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hi guys,
I had a doubt
I'm looking for a cod4 hack, I downloaded the DLL and INJECTOR but that is not caught, I just used once every hack and would not start anymore.
I want your help to solve this problem.
Note:
1Sobre o Bug do GPin Combat Arms Brazil Discussions - [quote=Capevaldo;4413661]
Pelo menos a LUG deu snipers por 1 semana, o que já evita um gasto...[/quote]
uma coisa, que me faz raiva no ca é que se fizermos double kill, ou matar o elite, ou dar um head shot com umaSobre o Bug do GPin Combat Arms Brazil Discussions - [quote=Capevaldo;4413453]Tem muito nego que presta no Brasil, mas infelizmente, a maioria é inútil. Não faz porra nenhuma pra melhorar a vida, o cotidiano, a cidade, não faz porra nenhuma... Dai fica criticando.[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.