Posts by AngryToothPaste
348 posts total, newest first.
You favorite character?in CrossFire Discussions - I like Star. /gewdWho wants to support G Force...in CrossFire Discussions - Oh okay never mind, I just realized i had 346 Posts. :(xTeam3_F.T.s Public CF Hack v6in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=jancarl;4646607]its not working on Cf philippines[/quote]
Maybe, It only works for Uk One, Tbh, I dont know, Plus some hacks dont work for certain computers/laptops. So dont say it dont work or its detected.[Hectic]HackerV4(Re-Release)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - 2nd, and very nice, cant wait to approve.
well done!!!!! /gewd
APPROVE
Ghost
Coke
Haze
ShanexTeam3_F.T.s Public CF Hack v6in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Skillrang3r;4646586]people omg stop being dumb instead of looking for working injectors just bypass the fucking xtrap and then use any injector. it works perfectly for me after bypassing...
BTW why did v5 get d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.