Posts by Annullo
74 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CA[NA] 3.5 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nightmare
Why am I getting this error with PerX?
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/ReaperXIII/Error-1.jpg
Never seen this before...Nightmare CA[NA] 3.5 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hmm... I get some weird error message when injecting with PerX. I have all the necessary .dll's... I'll SS and upload.Your vehicle?in General - http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20111219/29048031_2X.JPG
Don't be hatin' on my swagger wagon.
Not my exact car but it's dark out...Ashes v0.2 Hotkeyin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So what if we have a laptop with no number pad? o.OByte Cipher: Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetectedin Combat Arms Help - I am actually still running BC5 with this. lmao.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.