Posts by score_under
28 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Wish granted except... he wishes that all *nix systems get sent over to a gay center to have a "white-wash"!!
Yuck.
I wish that i could actually hack GAMES' DATABASES. (tell me how) (drool)Windows Vista (LATEST)in General - 1+3+3=7 7 is a lucky number. LUCKY LEETS?! They get honeypotted and 0wned by the government!!
!!tnemnrevog eht yb denw0 dna dettopyenoh teg yehT !?STEEL YKCUL .rebmun ykcul a si 7 7=3+3+1
Hey, LEETS backwards =I am a fucking retardin General - If you can raed tihs yuor bairn is not dmmaegd and you are not dsylxiec. You msut not raed tihs it hruts yuor eeys and yuor biarn.
I 0nwz 4ll 0f j00 wtih eivl but raedalbe txet. Lollresktaerz!
You msut get 0newd by DPlz do not delete, its my hw from school!!!!!in Spammers Corner - And this, your only post, you decided to put in MPGH???!?
..weird.I need to fuk my school computers--help.in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Our IT admin is so thick. We have some servers that I would not like to name, or the admin might google this and kill me, (and one of the servers must not be named for legal reasons :D lol). The funny thing is, the C dri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.