Posts by Lunatic
4,759 posts total, newest first.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA Trumpin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;13288242]
You're an idiot kid. You don't even know what is in the tax bill, those morons haven't even finalized it and they are voting on it right now. You're an idiot and not even remotely wealthy or wDo you think there is Life outside of Earth? - Extraterrestrial lifein General - [QUOTE=Hydra;13283826]I don't know about you humans, but this shit is quite plain and simple.
First of all, my claim is that there is OBVIOUSLY life outside of Earth.
I know that you need proof to actually know if When bad things happen :(in General - [QUOTE=Juankrlosx10;13287830]I love fishing with drone but when i saw the video NO AGAIN!!
Minute 4:00 RIP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvz0oFuLtrA[/QUOTE]
I bet his parents bought him a new one after he did thiHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA Trumpin General - [QUOTE=Confluency;13287896]
Maybe it doesn't, but it's sure as hell going to make it so much easier for his party to get crushed in the mid-terms and for him to get crushed in the general election lol.[/QUOTE]
JustHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA Trumpin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;13287841]
The only one that is crying you, ya dumb "bitch"[/QUOTE]
Lmao not even. I'm simply mocking you because we both know nothing's going to happen to Trump.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.