Posts by chris9753
4 posts total, newest first.
People still playing i will make hacks if big enough player basein Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Honestly, nametag and esp :D That would be great <<<Exicsion D3D Menu Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Extreme Injector ( undetected) abnormal memory accessKareem111 D3D Hack (For All CF's) (All D3D Features)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ok, I have windows 8 but no D3D hacks are working for me! Crossfire runs fine and so does worldcheat 1.2 or something =P. But, regardless of what hack I get none of the d3d features work :( I have net framework 4.5 instaMPGH.NET Crossfire Professional Hack Ver.4in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ii bandos ii;5446223]I have to give it to you guys, you are one of the most Stupidest people I ever meet. @Takrai released this very fast first hack after update and this is the kind of appreciation she get's? MP
Showing the 4 most recent posts.