Posts by Vertu2
44 posts total, newest first.
Undetected Wallhack (All Versions)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I played today and I used this hack on pb server and it works...they don't kick me or ban me...I played for a 1 hour...Undetected Wallhack (All Versions)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Undetected Wallhack for Call od Duty 4 Modern Warfare:
Status: Detected!
How to use:
- Open Undetected Wallhack.exe
- Open CoD4
- Play! ;)
Added OFHR v1
- [On File HASH Randomizer]
- MD5/SHA-1/SHA-256/SHA-384/SHA-512New Mpgh System*in Visual Basic Programming - SubCub I can make you a better GUI...I will make a GUI you will code? ;)
How about this theme:
http://i.imgur.com/Nne9O.png
PM me if you are interested ;)Little help with progress barin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Chooka;4081021]Very simply just set the "Style" property of the progressbar to "Marquee" you can adjust the speed of it by changing the "MarqueeAnimationSpeed" property as well.[/quote]
thank you ;)Little help with progress barin Visual Basic Programming - Help:
How to get this style of progress bar in vb2008?
http://i.imgur.com/VMeni.png
I know it's noobish question xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.