Posts by centraldogma
6 posts total, newest first.
Exp Hax, its possiblein Vindictus Discussions - Thanks for sharing this. Made me smile big time.[Source Code] Pie's Bind V2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I don't say much, but, I always liked you Pie. Even though I'm just an observer I always noticed how friendly and helpful you were. Thank you for everything. Take care.Free Fishing...in Vindictus Tutorials - I received 50 Quality Fishing Sets today from the event while afk. Not sure if this information can be helpful at all but I only thought normal fishing sets existed.
http://shareimage.org/images/hays656ysnwqh5ovpf_thAssistence obtaining a money/exp hackin Vindictus Help - I don't use my bots lately because sometimes the game screws up and "GameUI_LaunchShipFail_BindTarget_Unknown" pops up sending me to town. I don't want to be running around in a channel naked while I sleep.Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v3in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I received the unknown hack detection when starting the game. Then I did what was instructed and used UPX and everything is working fine. Thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.