Posts by SPIKESx
29 posts total, newest first.
ϟ BO3 Controller ϟ | Zombies & Campaign |in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Well if people are talking about getting vac banned then it's has to be true from this one. Because I was using only this or one other hack and I was using that other one for some time and I didn't get banned into I starHexMurder's Zombie Trainer 1.4in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I would like to inform people on here that either this or the other hack I was using what was BO3 Contoller has got my vac banned from the game. So I would not use if I was you.PokéAI A PokeMMO Botin Other MMORPG Hacks - Okay well I had something weird happen anyways Im not sure but may I message you?PokéAI A PokeMMO Botin Other MMORPG Hacks - Hey I keep getting this error: [22:15:04] Error(Hunter class selected but no poke balls available)
Fixed the first error but still get this one. I have over 40 something ultra balls on me so I don't see why it's not wNeed help making my own crack clientin Minecraft Help - No I mean like to get around the client from checking the Minecraft.net server or what ever it check for a premium account I want to learn how to stop a client from doing that. So I don't have to wait or look around for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.