Posts by mirc00
33 posts total, newest first.
COD: MW3 - Weapon Experiencein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Where do you found your current XP of a weapon?Kill Confirmed gamemode name?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - No, i don't need to know how this game mode works. I mean if you want to write mods for MW2/MW3 the different game modes have different names while coding in GSC. The dvar for Team-Deathmatch is "war". Free-For-All shoulKill Confirmed gamemode name?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hey,
what's the gamemode name for Kill confirmed? I mean like "war" = Team-Deathmatch.
greetsCOD: MW3 - Weapon Experiencein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How do you find the current XP for your Weapon? I want to add the AK-47 to your Cheat-Table but i can't find my current XP for the AK-47, so i can't run a "Next Scan" without knowing how much XP i already have. I only seAlready hacked lobbys?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Ok, i added seta scr_tdm_score_kill "500000000000" to my config_mp.cfg and waited till i was host. But nothing happened, still got only 100 points for a kill.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.