Posts by Mikozeee

28 posts total, newest first.

Is there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Vash the Stampede;6382400]You're still lazy.[/QUOTE] And that's exactly why I'm calling you a prick with an inflated ego. Not only were you completely unhelpful in your answers (in the 'Help section' no less) by Is there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Vash the Stampede;6379335]Asking for a big list of things so you don't have to look stuff up sounds pretty lazy to me.[/QUOTE] You accused me of being lazy based solely on the fact that I merely -asked- if the Is there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Vash the Stampede;6378460]If you look up each quest it will tell you what you need, stop being lazy and make your list yourself.[/QUOTE] Yes I know I can manually look up each quest, but if I didn't have to I wIs there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Vash the Stampede;6377474]Yeah its called the VindictusWiki.[/QUOTE] As far as I know, there is no one giant list of quest items needed to finish every mission on VindictusWiki. If there is and I missed it, couldIs there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?in Vindictus Help - Exactly as the title asks. Save for unique items, is there a list somewhere of all quest items needed (i.e, the total number of X erg crystals needed to finish every quest, or X number of Iced Strawberry Brandy to finish

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us