Posts by chaffee1
28 posts total, newest first.
25k nx [West]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Still selling25k nx [West]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey I'm selling 25k NX for 125m
Leave a msg here or pm me here if you would like to buy.
I have references in game to people i have sold before, i came here to sell because i ran out of megaphones
and don't wanna keep Still banned after recieving an Unbanned notice. Helpin Vindictus Help - I was banned on my main for a few months and i got the same ticket, so i log on for a day and then rebanned. But Every one that was unabnned was rebanned because of the auto ban system glitching. Now lots of people are g[NA|EU] WooTrans.27 - Standalone Trans Bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the update :DBaseCon v3 Console can not To Appearin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=vspeter2002;6517037][esp+esi+418h+var_400].dll
Use MetaJect v1.4.2.0 and PerX
Both Inject it Success the game to normal operation,
but the console never pops up.
Who can help me?[/QUOTE]
This guy can http://www.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.