Posts by flyduster90
9 posts total, newest first.
kareem111 Hack [SpeedHack-NoReload-NoRecoil-NoChange +++]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - XTRAP FOUND FOR ME darn..wallhack with chams updated 4in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - detected this hackHany`s Hack | WallHack | Chams | WireFrame | More |in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - For some reason after i in ject, Crossfire dosn't load after. It gives me a message saying the hack successfully injected and aut ocloses but CF dosn't start up. Why ? I use the hany injector too with this hack .Crossfire Hack 0.1 [MasterOf FastKnife....SeeGhost] 2012in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I did exactly like your video
I put the file in my folder
Ran patcher .exe file thingy
I CLICKED OK . Logged in - I have no hacks . i pressed IN SERT ( some hacks trigger to that response)
Nothing happened. WTf do i.Radar CF Pub v1 [ Weapon H4K + Loader 12/29/2011 ]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Says " hack tool is detected" ..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.