Posts by xGolani
140 posts total, newest first.
New 4.2 Private Server!in World of Warcraft Server Advertising - It is online, but it is hamachi....New 4.2 Private Server!in World of Warcraft Server Advertising - Hey guys! So mikael110 made a new 4.2 private server! /yay
So yeah it's awesome! PM either me or him account information you'd like
(e.g.
User: MPGH
Pass: 1234
)
and we'll make it and send you back realmlist anTemporarily Disabling Mcafee?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hey so, I've been getting quite a few false positives on Mcafee (from MPGH). I've searched for hours how to disable it, but I can't find a solution. I'm running Windows 7 64bit.
Help?Mpgh Videoin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=elcamu987;5071598]Nitehawk772 we should be part of that crew you can edit video and i record since i dont have vegas studio[/quote]
I second this motion!Mpgh Videoin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=elcamu987;5071590]i keep getting the name wrong[/quote]
no it auto makes it all weird O.o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.