Posts by newtondestroyer
24 posts total, newest first.
So.. whats the best (mix) set for evie?in Vindictus Discussions - I have 3 Star Light Glory Helm, Chest, and Greaves with 3 Star Temptress Boots, Gloves, and Earrings. Add in the Ghost Witch Book Spell Book, Ghost Witch Emblem, two 3 Star Thorn Rings, Thor Belt, and a Rakum Rakish. IVindictusin Vindictus Discussions - As I always say, if a game is no longer fun, stop playing. Games are for fun and entertainment. When they are no longer fun or entertaining, there is no point in continuing with them.Blood Lord and Breakoffin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=falmay;4178974]thanks for your comment newtondestroyer
I guess i will have to run it on my desktop PC (which utilises a keypad).
My last question would be that upon running the bot, the keybind for forwardinMy Perm Binds. ep7in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Blah, I've reset my .hfs files, reset keybinds, put the .hfs files back in, and still crafting with Tailoring takes the normal time. I can use Timescale x 3 to speed it up at least.Titanin Vindictus Help - [quote=m1938mauser;4172986]Can you guys share how to do Titan more than once a day so I can farm materials?[/quote]
As far as I know, you can't. Once a day is all you get.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.