Posts by tarty42
50 posts total, newest first.
İn The Warrock Phillipines world...in WarRock Philippines Hacks - [quote=durges1012;3216744]HAHA except theres your problem... you must be new to warrock international because oddyssey just got removed from warrock international because no one played it... and i know kalyedos isnt inYazzn Client Hook -OPK, Chams, CQC Prone, GPS/ESP-GPS/in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Zithium;3213168]You need another virus scan from another site mate.
Great find though, cheers.[/quote]
Oh, do I? Kay, I'll add one right now. Thank you.Has Anyone Won FAMAS Retail For Using 400 G1 Credits?in WarRock Discussions - [quote=callmeoghomie;3196440]They say nothing about the percentile of chance... So you have to assume it's a 1 in 7 chance to get the retail because I know 3 people who have gotten it already.
I seem to get the javelin Yazzn Client Hook -OPK, Chams, CQC Prone, GPS/ESP-GPS/in WarRock - International Hacks - Menu 1:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2akcumx.png
Menu 2:
http://i54.tinypic.com/35n6dyq.png
Ingame 1:
http://i52.tinypic.com/ve8xf4.png
Ingame 2:
http://i51.tinypic.com/24y8ffs.png
VirusTotal Scan (http://www.vWhat Do you THink about New Guns?in WarRock Discussions - Take it from someone who has all of them.. They are NOT worth more than 200 g1 creds a piece. IF that much. They really do suck. UMP is NOT a famas hahaahaha, it has slower speed and less damage. It's worth about 11k D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.