Posts by daowner2
47 posts total, newest first.
USRO - the new projectin Silkroad Online Hacks & Cheats - This sounds pretty cool. So your planning on finishing it up in a month? I like SilkRoad.. it was fun for awhile.. I just hated grinding all day to lvl up once, so the 15xp will probly attract alot of people =P. Also areScience vs Religionin General - roflmao that was funnyCss or Warrockin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - CS:S because WR is shit. KWR might be funner because nexon actually gives somewhat a shit about the community as in K2 only cares about the money.Unforgotten Realms.in General - [quote=Paroxysm;284828]Burn in hell for making me waste 3 minutes of my life.[/quote]
If you were waiting for it to load you couldve just doen somethign else while you waited, it's not liek I FORCED you to sit there aUnforgotten Realms.in General - Just a retarded vid series two guys make.
Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes (http://www.urealms.com/episodes/episode1.html) <-- Vid
Heres all the questions he gets about his vids and shit roflmao.
bBLuJPMVYvQ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.